Trust Tax Returns

Fiduciary income tax returns must be filed annually by trusts. In some circumstances, the taxable income is passed through to beneficiaries and in other circumstances it is paid by the trust. We prepare many federal and state fiduciary income tax returns for estates and trusts each year.

WEBSITE                                BLOG                             RESOURCES                                 CONTACTS

Roy & Associates, PC serves clients in western Pennsylvania located predominantly in Westmoreland County, Allegheny County, and Fayette County.